Text of Information on british films, kidulthood, adulthood, 4321
Information on Kidulthood
• Kidulthood was distributed by Revolver Entertainment , and produced by Menhaj Huda who also directed the film. It was also produced by Amir Madani, George Issac and Damian Jones.
• The film was written by Noel Clarke who also stared in the film.
• The Streets, Dizzee Rascal, Lethal Bizzle, Plan B, Sway and Wiley all made songs for Kidulthood.
• Its budget was £600,000. Its gross revenue was £453,876.• The editing of this film was done by a lady called Victoria
Information on Kidulthood• Writing in The Guardian, Miranda Sawyer called the film "a rollicking UK
youth ride, cinematically filmed, persuasively acted and bumped along by a fantastic all-British soundtrack... It's also very funny, laced with a humour of the slapped-in-the-face-with-a-kipper sort: you can't help laughing because it's so outrageous".[Stephen Armstrong in The Times, however, said "the only people who should be shocked by this film are people who have never been teenagers. What Kidulthood does is take all the violence, sex and intoxication experienced in a teenage year and condense it into a single day, because that's far more marketable than a film about eight kids spending four hours sitting on the swings wondering what to do".[The Daily Mirror described it as being "as potent as a shot of vodka before breakfast – a harrowing, uncompromisingly bleak but thoughtful look at the anguish of being young and poor in Britain"
Information on Kidulthood• The cast of Kidulthood was:• Aml Ameen as Trevor a.k.a. 'Trife'• Red Madrell as Alisa• Adam Deacon as Jay• Noel Clarke as Sam• Jaime Winstone as Becky• Femi Oyeniran as Moony• Madeleine Fairley as Claire• Rafe Spall as Lenny• Noel Clarke as Sam• Nicholas Hoult as Blake• Rebecca Martin as Katie
Information on Adulthood
• is a British drama film directed, written by and starring Noel Clarke.
• It was distributed by Pathe’ Pictures International.• It was released on June 20th 2008 and its Gross revenue was
£3,347,811.• The music was by Chad Hobson, and also had Bashy, Plan B,
Dizzee Rascal, Tinchy Stryder, Ghetto, Sway, Chipmunk, Lethal Bizzle and actor Adam Deacon.
• The editing was by Tom Hemmings and the studio was Cypher Films Lime Light.
Information on AdulthoodThe cast of Adulthood was:• Noel Clarke as Sam Peel• Adam Deacon as Jay• Scarlett Alice Johnson as Lexi• Femi Oyeniran as Moony• Red Madrell as Alisa• Jacob Anderson as Omen• Ben Drew as Dabs• Wil Johnson as Big Man
• Nathan Constance as Zac• Adjoa Andoh as Mrs. Peel• Madeleine Fairley as Claire
• Lindsey Jordan as devo• Kiera Booth as tramp• Danny Dyer as Hayden• Arnold Ochien as Henry• Don Klass as Blammy
Information on Adulthood
• It's a hard-driving thriller, violent and foul-mouthed, about the stupidity of respect and the hollowness of vengeance. Except for one particularly phoney scene (a black dope dealer humiliating a middle-class white customer), it presents a pretty authentic account of life on the streets and in jail for young blacks. Guardian critic Phillip French.
• Daily Mirror Reviewer David Edwards decribed this as a movie trying to shock for the sake of it. Instead, I suspect Clarke is shoving into our faces a reality we spend our lives trying to ignore. And, for my money, that’s what films should be about.
Information on 188.8.131.52• Is a British crime thriller directed by Noel Clarke and Mark Davis
which was released on the 2nd of June 2011.• It was distributed by Universal Pictures.• Studio: Unstoppable Entertainment, Retor-juice production and
Atlantic Swiss productions.• It was produced by Noel Clarke, Damon Bryant and James Edward
Baker. • It was also written by Noel Clarke.• The music was by Adam Lewis and Barnaby Robson. Including Bashy
and actor Adam Deacon.
Information on 184.108.40.206• The cast of 220.127.116.11 was:• Ophelia Lovibond as Shannon• Shanika Warren-Markland as Kerrys• Emma Roberts as Joanne• Tamsin Egerton as Cassandra• Andrew Harwood Mills as Phil McKavity• Adam Deacon as Dillon• Bashy as Smoothy• Noel Clarke as Terrence (Tee)• Linzey Cocker• Mandy Patinkin as Jago Larofsky• Eve as Latisha• Ben Drew (Plan B) as Terry• Michelle Ryan as Kelly• Ben Miller as Mr Philips• Kevin Smith as Big Larry
Information on 18.104.22.168• A daily times reviewer David Edward said that his latest is another
shock to the system - an edgy and ambitious crime thriller that feelslike a homegrown Tarantino movie. it's a well-acted, pacy and gritty affair let down only by a somewhat cheesy ending.
• Another reviewer from Cath Clarke from Time Out gave the film a positive review saying that "These girls are brilliantly un-victimy and always come out fighting. If only they weren’t incessantly paraded about in their underwear for the viewing pleasure of men".
• However Peter Bradshaw from the UK newspaper The Guardian and Wendy Idle from The Times both gave the film a negative review. Bradshaw said the film is "all over the place" also deeming that the acting is on the "torpid side" Idle believed the film "might just claim back a small corner of the multiplex audience from the relentless onslaught of cynical Hollywood garbage" and described the film as "mostly" bad.