1. Iryna Nezhynska G I V E Y O U R I D E A S T H E B E T T E R W O R K F L O W How to get logo accepted
2. Gdask Dribbble Meetup July 4, 2015
3. BTW, I also need a logo. Can you create it as well? [ ?! ... ] Sure!
4. SKETCHES & DESIGN LOGO FILES DELIVERY (vector & raster) LOGOBOOK (recommended) PRESENTATION (2 concepts + their variants) CORRECTIONS TO SELETED CONCEPT (up to 2 cycles) FINAL PRESENTATION FEEDBACKCREATIVE BRIEF RESEARCH DEPOSIT (50%) FINAL PAYMENT (50%) 1. Show your workflow Logo design process.
5. 2. Know how to deal with creative clients
6. 3. Help your client to write a brief info about the brand/product emotional message technical details
7. 3. Help your client to write a brief for company vs. for product for them vs. for their customers
8. For company: What if your brand was a person? 3. Help your client to write a brief For product: How do your customers want to be seen? 3 . H E L P C L I E N T T O W R I T E A B R I E F What if your brand was a person?
9. 4. Start with research, finish with research
10. It is an appetizer before the main course. 5. Create a mood board
11. 6. Be careful when following this advice
12. 6. Be careful when following this advice because it doesnt work for logos
13. Always check you ideas before showing to clients.
14. best ever concept (1st priority) clients idea (3rd priority) another good option (2nd priority) 7. Present designs like a pro Order of showing logo concepts matters:
15. + + + = 7. Present designs like a pro Show the story behind:
16. 1.1 G O O D C H O IC E V A R I A N T 2 B E S T C H O IC E 7. Present designs like a pro Use badges:
17. 4) mockups for presentation vs. mockups for portfolio 7. Present designs like a pro
18. 8. Remember about app icons (about favicons also)
19. 9. Think big, think ahead How the potential brand identity may look? L O G O = B R A N D
20. product positioning market target strategy Tagline brand mark symbol wordmark Color Image/Photo Texture Material visual identity Typeface Layout Typography editorial style Interior Business papers Digital media Marketing materials Advertising Presentations Signage Vehicle identication Packaging Uniforms Exhibits
21. D E S I G N I S A J O B . 9. Be a PRO because
22. Good luck, my friends! Thank you! And have a good day!