HORARY ASTROLOGY THE 6TH READER
HORARY ASTROLOGY (6TH READER)The constellation that indicates the matters signified by its lords; the planet transit in influence such results denoted by the lord of the star through the source denoted by the transiting planet (by nature, lordship and occupation etc.) and it is the sublord which decides whether the result is favorable or unfavorable. The lord of constellation is similar to the lord of the Dasha, where as the sub is the lord of the period of bhukti (HA-75)....
Moon (Planet) is influenced by the exact position which it occupies in the constellation. (HA-76)
Constellation and Sub :(HA-78)
The sign is not as important as the constellation. The sub is more important. The sign gives an idea about the strength of the planet. Planet occupying a house is stronger than the owner of the sign. Here, there are two mansions. One is the sign, i.e. one of the 12 equal divisions of the zodiac. The other is the equal divisions into 27 equal parts of 13.20 called constellation. Therefore, the tenant in a sign is stronger than the lord of the sign and the tenant in a constellation is stronger than the lord of the constellation.(HA-79)
The planet in a constellation will offer the results of the Bhava house occupied by the lord of the constellation. Constellation is stronger than the sign.
Then judge each planet. The planet signifies a matter. Whether it votes for the progress and prosperity of that matter depends on the sub lord; it is not capable of doing good, but it does harm to that bhava signified by the planet, if the sub lord is detrimental to that house mattes. (HA-81)
1. If a planet is the significator of lagna bhava, it gives long life, success in attempts, it helps to maintain good health,if the sub lord is not also the significator of 6/8/12. (HA-81)
2. If the sub lord of the planet signifies 6th house, if the planet signifying lagna results by occupying the constellation in Lagna bhava occupies such a sub ruled by the significator of 6, he falls ill. The constellation refers his health. Sub signifying 6th house gives disease. (HA-81)
3. If a planet signifies lagna bhava and it is in the sub of the significator of 8th house he meets with danger. (HA-81)
4. If the sub lord signifies 12th house and the significator of lagna is in such a sub, one runs away, or imprisoned or hospatalised. (HA-81)
Therefore constellation lord shows whom or which matter refers. But the deciding factor good or bad, success or failure is shown by the sub occupied by the significator.
5. A planet is the significator of 2nd bhava and it is in the sub of 6th house (Significator) one borrows. (HA-82)
6. A planet is the significator of 2nd bhava and it is in the sub of 8th or 12th house (Significator) one lends or repays loan. (HA-82)
7. A planet is the significator of 2nd bhava and it is in the sub of 11th house (Significator) he will gain or son in law or daughter in law or child birth to the person. because 2nd house shows family. Also 11th house indicates the above relations.
8. A planet is the significator of 2nd bhava and it is in the sub of the significator of 3 , through brother one gains, brother loses or gives away;
9. A planet is the significator of 2nd bhava and it is in the sub of the significator of 4 one may have car or house during the period of the significator of 2nd house deposited in the sub of 4th house significator.
10. If the significator of the 4th house rules the sub and if it is also the significator of 11, he purchases and acquires: If the sub lord who is also the significator of 12 other than 4, he sells and converts the permanent ossession as liquid cash and his bank position improves by losing the car or building.
11. If the sub lord of the planet signifying 2nd house is the significator of 10 and 12, then he lets his land for tenancy or lets the house for rent. As 10th house is the 4th to the 7th with whom you transact: so, that which he takes is given by you (12)and he is indebted(6) 10th being 4th to 7th, 10th denotes others possession and it is your business.
12. A planet is the significator of 7th house and if it is in the sub of 2 or 11, one gains, there is reunion, one gets married.
13. A planet is the significator of 7th house and it is in the sub of significator of 12, separation or ill health to wife.
14. A planet is the significator of 7th house and it is in the sub of significator of 1 and 2 danger to partners life.
There can be 3 or 4 or any number of significators for the 7th. During the period or sub period of a planet in such a sub whose lord signifies 12th house, wife falls ill or the native goes away and separation is caused.
15. A planet is the significator of 7th house and if the sub lord signifies 6th house, the wife goes away, thereby there is separation.
16. A planet is the significator of 7th house and it is in the sub of (significator of ) 4, partner gains, makes money and earns name.
17. A planet is the significator of 7th house and it is in the sub of (significator of )5 partner makes money, friendship and enjoys pleasure.
18. A planet is the significator of 7th house and if the sub is ruled by the significator of 8th house there is either income or danger to life. If that significator of the 8th house is also significator of 5, partner gains.
19. A planet is the significator of 7th house and if the sub is ruled by the significator of 8th house is also the significator of 1 and 7 it means death to partner as 8 and 1 are maraka houses to the 7th house. (HA-83)
20. The constellation ruled by a planet indicates the matters signified by the bhava occupied and owned by it. The sub lord occupied by a planet denotes whether it is auspicious for the progress of that bhava or inauspicious so that one meets with obstacle or faces disappointment or negation of the matter.
28.01.1921 at 19.21 at 13.04N, 80.15.E (Page 83)
If a lagna is occupied by a planet or owned by one and if a planet either the same lagnadhipathi or any other planet is deposited in the occupants or owners star, then they indicate first house matters. If the depositer in that constellation is in the favourable sub, matters indicated by lagna will thrive. If the depositer in that constellation is in unfavourable sub, the matter is indicated by the lord of the constellation as per its occupation or ownership will sufer, must suffer.
Lord of lagna is sun, No planet is in Lagna... No planet in Suns star. Hence sun gives lagna results. Sun is in Moons Star, Moon is in 9 and owns 12. Hence, Sun mostly refers to the matters signified by the 9 and 12. i.e. Long journey, staying outside, loss of father, permanent possession of father, separation from father. Sun is in Jupiters Sub. Now what can Jupiter do to the 9th & 12th house.
Jupiter is in saturn Star. As the Saturn is the badhakasthanadhipati to 9, Jupiter indicates Badhaka to father. Therefore, if a constellation indicates father, then the sub of Jupiter in that constellation indicates dange to the father. Therefore sun in the constellation of moon in 9 and sub of jupiter, the badhaka to father, promises danger to father.
Now, the 9th house is owned by Mars. Rahu and Mercury are in Mars Star. Rahu is in the sub of Mars who denotes longevity to father(as it is Navamesh) Mercury is in the sub of Saturn badhaka to father. Hence Rahu is a benefic whereas Mercury is evil.
To the longevity of father, 2, 3 houses counted from 9 are evil. Both are owned by Venus. Rahu occupies 2 to 9 i.e. 10th. Mars occupies Venus star. None in Rahu Star. Mars is in the sub of Venus. So it is farmful. Rahu is in the sub of Mars is good. Venus is in the sub of Jupiter. Venus is in the constellation of Kethu who represents 4th and 9th houses. Therefore Venus indicates the house 9, 10 and 3 danger to father.
It is the lord of the sub which indicates whether 4th house matter will thrive or not. Venus is in Kethu Star, Jupiter in Saturn, Mercury in Mars star indicate 4th house matters. As Saturn is in rapt conjunction with Kethu and saturn is in the constellation of the 8th from 4th, Mercury is evil. Venus in 2 in the sub of lord of 3. Mercury in tghe constellation of planet in 2 to 4, owner of 4 and in the sub of evil in 4.
Fifth house the second to the 4th house by occupation and it refers the 4th house being the owner of the 4th. Hence, Mars indicate about health and causes death during the sub period of the planet in the star. which is in the sub of one referring the 4th or 5th or 10th (5th and 10th are Maraka Houses to the 4th)
Moon Dasa Jupiter Bhukti Rahu antra. Moon in the constellation of Kethu and sub of Mercury. Kethu ha to give the results of the planet which it is conjoined, as it is node. Saturn is lord 2 to 5 and situated in 12 to 5. Hence moon is evil as it is in the constellation of the node representing the 2nd house to 5th and in the sub of lord of 7th to 5 and situated in 2 to 5.Jupiter in Saturn star, lord of 2 in 12 to 5th house and sub of venus which is the occupant of 5th in the star of node in 12 to 5. Venus itselff is evil to 5. Mars in Venus star and venus sub is also evil. Rahu in Venus sign, Mars star and Mars sub is evil. Hence, moon dasa, Jupiter bhukti Rahu antra was evil.
Saturn and Kethu in Mercury star. Kethu is stronger than lord of 7 shani. Moon is also in kethu star. so Kethu has to give saturns results. then only that of Mars. Moons star is not in Mars sign.
21. when Saturn and Kethu in 4th and 9th house occupied by the lord of 12 but in the constellation of Mercury lord of 11 and sub of mars owner of 4 education, 9 higher education.
22. If the Dasha Natha is con