OLYMPIC TING ANH (2013-2014)
OLYMPIC TING ANH 1. Well keep .. Lan said to Maryam at the end of the week.a. at touch
b. for touch
c. on touch
d. in touch
2. I wish I .how to cure cancer.
c. can know
d. had known
3. Hanoi is a ..city.
a. busy modern b. modern busyc. busi modern
d. busy modernly
4. She .she were good at English so that she could go to London to study.
b. would love
5. Phuong wishes she free time to visit her close friend in hospital.
b. to have
6. Linh: What do most people go to church do, Dad?
Father: They go there to ..God.
7. I wish I earned more money, but in fact I .
8. My father used to ..full-time, but now he is a part-time worker.a. work
d. to be worked
9. My friends ..to the museum last weekend.
d. had gone
10. Its 2 years since we last .
a. corresponding b. correspondedc. have corresponded
primary school bank
12. They enjoy .jokes.
b. to tell
13. How .does this TV set cost?a. many
14. What they do yesterday? They played soccer with their friends.
c. to do
15. Linh: Who out last night? Lai: My cousin
a. you went
b. did you go
c. went you
d. you go
16. She was a very child.
17. Nam .here three years ago.
b. will be
d. has been
18. We .Indonesia last summer
c. were visiting
d. have visited
19. I wish you .us someday.
c. will visit
d. would visit
20. Have you ever been to Hanoi, Linh? Yes, I there last summer.
c. have been
d. has been
21. Trung is ..to ride his bike to school.a. enough old
b. enough not old c. not old enough
d. not enough old
22. My father .teaching in a small village 10 years ago.
d. has started
23. The weather is warm enough for us
a. go out
b. going out
c. to go out
d. to going out
24. a. buffalo
25. Wine is made ..grapes.
26. A person with whom one becomes friendly by corresponding is a
27. The sun .in the East.
28. He enjoys .to music while hes studying.
b. to listen
d. to listening
29. Nhan to the sea when she liv30. ed in Hai Phong.
b. is going
c. has gone
d. used to go
31. Her family ..this city 2 years ago.a. leaves
b. is leaving
d. will leave
32. a. cook
33. Jane wants to go to the cinema but I would prefer .at home.
b. to stay
c. to staying
d. for staying
34. This food tastes ..
35. Our Singaporean friends to visit our school last year.
d. have come
36. Dung: I dont know where Mai is. .......................her?
Lan: Ive just met her outside the classroom.
a. Do you see
b. Did you see
c. Have you seen
d. Will you see
37. I love the city. The of the city impress me a lot.
38. a. couch
d. enough39. We used to ..past the market on the way to school.
d. have walked
40. The Earth around the sun, doesnt it?
d. is going
41. Thu and Lan close friends for years.
d. have been
42. What ..when she was 10 years old? _ Her mother said she could swim very well.
a. did Mary use to dob. has Mary done c. was Mary doing
d. does Mary do
43. Susan .to HCM city with her family in 2003.
c. has moved
44. a. nervous
45. Fill in the missing word.
46. Say in Vietnamese meaning.
47. What is the .foreign language in your school?
48. Vietnam Day is on September the 2nd.a. depend
49. Mr. Quang .an engineer for ten years.
c. has been
50. a. collection
51. Malaysia is divided 2 regions.
52. My sister said that watching TV in her free time.
c. would like
d. doesnt like
53. This company in 1967.
b. is bankrupted
c. was bankrupted
d. has bankrupted
54. The capital of Malaysia is .
d. Kuala Lumpur
55. We have lived in this house .1986.
56. This ruler ..of plastic.
c. is making
d. is made
57. The children are playing in the schoolyard.
58. Like VN, Malaysia is a .country.
59. Could you ..me a favor?a. do
60. Le: We cannot go out today, I am afraid of rain.
Hoang: I watched the ..forecast on TV last night, its fine today.
61. I .to go out when I was in the countryside.
a. not used
b. wasnt used
c. didnt use
d. wasnt using
62. I have a pen pal in Singapore. We each other at least once a month.
c. consist of
d. correspond with
63. Its raining heavily now. If only I an umbrella.
d. had had
64. Could I speak ..Huy, please?
65. Is Physical education .in your school?
66. Islam is the official .in Malaysia.
67. a. character
Shall I bring you a cup of coffee?Huong:Id rather you me a lemonade.
c. to bring
69. The .language in Malaysia is Bahasa Malaysia.
70. Im no used to .early.