Re e-Tender enquiry form for the supply of
e -Tender enquiry form (Free of cost)
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Medical
SANATHNAGAR, Hyderabad – 38
ISO 9001:2008 certified
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Phone No: 040-23701096, 23814852
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE e-TENDER Dt: 18-09-2019 at 2-30pm
shall be rejected
ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
SANATH NAGAR, HYDERABAD-38.
Eemail@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no.- 040-23701096, 23814852
Tender No: 799-U/16/19/SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS/2018-19 Dated: 27-08-2019
Sub: Invitation of e-Tender for the supply of Medical equipments
E-TENDER NOTICE No.21/2019-20
e-Tenders in Two bid system are invited from manufacturers / authorized dealers / distributors for the supply of medical equipments for the
department of General Surgery, Detailed information regarding the items, application / tender forms, EMD details, specifications, terms and
conditions can be downloaded from the following websites: www.esic.nic.in
The interested bidders shall submit their tender(s) through online mode at the e-procurement portal
All the bidders are requested to participate the tenders online through the website https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app /EMD
should be submitted by the bidder in the form of DD and the same should reach this office before the closing time of the tender.
No need of submitting the hard copy of the bid.
Any corrigendum to this tender will be notified through the aforesaid websites only.
The undersigned reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the bids without assigning any reason at any stage.
The schedule for different activities is as below:
S.No. Description /Name of the Dept. Schedule
I E-Tender document available at ESIC website / e-
27.08.19, 14.30 onwards
II Last date and time for submission of completed Tender
forms through on-line& for the receipt of
III Date of pre bid conference(Offline) 04.09.2019, 14.30
IV Date and Time for Opening of Technical Bids 19.09.19, 14.30
V Estimated contract value(Rs) 1500000/-
VI EMD 30000/-
VII Performance Security 10% of contract value
VIII Validity of the bid 365 Days from the opening of the
For any clarifications contact through mail id : email@example.com
If the date of opening of tender happens to be a holiday, the tender will be opened on the next working day.
shall be rejected
The Dean, ESIC Medical College, Hospital, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad, invites e-tenders from eligible and qualified Bidders for the supply
of Medical equipments proposed to use for ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad.
1. Bidder has to submit the Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of “ESI saving Fund Account No. I”
payable at Hyderabad, along with the Undertaking letter on 100 rupees non judicial stamp paper(Annexure II)
2. Separate EMD and Undertaking letter has to be submitted for each quoted item.
3. It is not mandatory for the bidder to quote all the items in the tender.
4. The EMD should reach this office through register post/courier/Speed post before the closing time of the tender
5. Please mention the tender enquiry number on the envelope and equipment name on the back side of the Demand draft.
6. All Tenders must be accompanied by EMD as mentioned above.
7. Bids without EMD and Undertaking letter shall be rejected.
EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION
MEDICAL COLLEGE &HOSPITAL
SANATH NAGAR, HYDERABAD-38.
Efirstname.lastname@example.org Phone no.- 040-23701096, 23814852
Tender No: 799-U-16/19/ SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS /2018-19 Dated: 27-08-2019
Sub: Invitation of Tender for MEDICAL/SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS– Reg.
The Dean, ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Sanathnagar,Hyderabad-38, invites
e- tender in Double Bid system for procurement of MEDICAL / SURGICAL
INSTRUMENTS as per the specifications enclosed.
Bidders are requested to submit the requisite information / documents as per the following
Annexure – I (Compulsory documents or check list)
Annexure – II (Forwarding of tender documents)
Annexure –III (Tender Terms and Conditions)
Annexure – IV (Company Profile)
Annexure – V (Declaration Form)
Annexure – VI (Request for refund of EMD)
Annexure – VII (LIST OF QUOTED ITEMS)
Annexure – VIII (VIGILANCE DECLARATION FORM)
Annexure – IX (Price Bid)
Annexure – X (Specifications)
ANNEXURE – I
COMPULSORY DOCUMENTS (OR) CHECK LIST
A Compulsory documents for Technical Bid :
S.No. Title Status
(Fill Yes or No)
1. Have you enclosed EMD of required amount for the
Please mention value of EMD &Date of issue from
2. Have you Submitted tender document downloaded
from ESIC website and signed & seal in all
pages?(BLANK TENDER DOCUMENT TO BE
3. Have you submitted tender specific manufacturer’s
4. Have you submitted
The certificate of incorporation/Firm Registration, if a
firm / Valid trade license if a trader.
5. PAN Number of the firm/Partner/ owner as the case
6. GST Registration certificate.
7. Have you furnished IT return with Balance Sheet and
Profit & Loss Account for last three years prior to the
date of Tender opening?
8. Have you accepted all terms and conditions of tender
document?(ON COMPANY LETTER HEAD)
9. Purchase Order copies of last three years prior to the
date of Tender opening, in the bidders name for the
quoted items to Government Hospitals/reputed
10. Satisfactory Performance of last three years of similar
nature, supply of similar products to the hospitals of
government/PSU/Autonomous Bodies/Local Bodies
11. Have you submitted the List of quoted items separately
(Proforma given at annexure-VII)
12. Certificate that the quoted items have not been supplied
to any other organization/institution at a rate lower than
quoted here in last three months
13. Have you submitted the vigilance declaration form
B. Compulsory documents for Price Bid: (Fill Yes or No) (or) check list
1 Price Bid for the quoting items (ANNEXURE IX)
2 Price Catalogue for all the quoted items
ANNEXURE - II
tender for the supply of MEDICAL/SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS
REQUIRED FOR USE IN ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, SANATHNAGAR,HYDERABAD
ESIC Medical College&
Sub: Forwarding of Tender document for MEDICAL/SURGICAL
INSTRUMENTS for - Reg.
We have pleasure in submitting our tender for: MEDICAL/SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS
We enclose herewith a Demand Draft No. Dt. for Rs.
Drawn in favour of the ESI saving Fund account No.-I, Payable at Hyderabad towards
Earnest Money Deposit.
We bind ourselves to the conditions prescribed in the Tender Notification.
We agree to have the Earnest Money forfeited in case of failure in full or part to
undertake the contract upon the acceptance of this tender.
OFFICE SEAL: SIGNATURE:
Date………, Time ...... ” and Should Be Sent By Registered Post/ In Person to This Office.
ANNEXURE – III
TENDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Tenders will be opened at MS/DMS/I/c STORES Chamber at ESIC Medical College &
Hospital, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad-38, on the stipulated date and time.
2. The two part bids i.e. Techno - commercial (Unpriced Bid) and Price bid prepared by the
Bidder shall comprise of the following:
3. Techno - commercial Bid (Unpriced Bid) Bidders should submit the documents as per the
checklist A mentioned in Annexure-I
4. Price Bid Bidders should submit the docum