• Produces superior color results with higher light fastness*
• Excellent dry times to improve color uniformity and reduce waste
• Operates at high-speed print modes without sacrificing color fidelity
• High yield transfer rates with all commercially available transfer papers
* Results may vary dependent on range of conditions including substrate and use. It is recommended to carry out light fastness tests in order to verify the required quality standards.
Black Cyan Magenta Yellow
Sublim Endure Advantages
Oeko-Tex 100, RoHS and CPSIA compliant
Manufactured free of hazardous air pollutants (HAPs) & toxic air pollutants (TAPs)
Formulated without VOCs for a safer work environment
JK Group USA, Inc. | 106 Industrial Park Drive, Soddy-Daisy, TN 37379
844.233.6006 ∙ www.sawgrassindustrial.com ∙ email@example.com
© 2017 JK Group, A Dover Company. All rights reserved.
Cyan SG103351L001000 6/7 4/5 5 5
Yellow SG103315L001000 6/7 4/5 5 5
Magenta SG103330L001000 6/7 5 5 5
Black SG103309L001000 6/7 4/5 5 5
MADE IN ITALY
Packaging 1 L containers
Operating Humidity 40 - 60 %
Transfer Temperature* 256 - 428° F / 180 - 220°C
Storage Temperature Store at room temperature (70° F / 21° C)
Shelf Life 12 months
* Temperature may vary based on substrate.