1. Primo Ocvirk univ. dipl. in. arh. 1233 A Ljubljana, Hruevska cesta 66a CV (SELECTED REFERENCES FROM TECHNOLOGY AREAS, complex projects chronologic) Personal data: -born in 1970 in Ljubljana; Education: -1998 Completed studies at the Faculty of Architecture: the title of bachelor of science in architecture, thesis 10.06.1998 / no. diploma 2823 / - 2005 - passed the professional exam - licensed to A - No 1233 - Responsible designer and supervisor for demanding projects -2008 To date Project Manager -in the field of computer skills: AUTOCAD, Allplan, Photoshop, Coreldraw, Windows Office; - Foreign languages: English, German, Italian, Serbian, Croat, Shona; - Munda scholarship during study; International profile on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/primoz-ocvirk/58/370/1b
2. 1995: In collaboration with architect Andrej Kalamar on the project for "Intertrans" on Brnieva Street in Ljubljana; Location: Ljubljana Area: 15,200 m2 Customer: Intertrans d.d. type: commercial logistics facility status: completed *The focus of the project was flawless logistics and materialization of architectural expression in the elements, which provided investment value determined in the first stages of the project.
3. 1995 In collaboration with the architects Medveek and Kalamar on the project "Mercator - hypermarket" in Koper; Area: 12,500 m2 Location: Koper Customer: Mercator d.d. type: commercial status: completed *The project is the first shopping centre of Mercator represented the introduction of a new corporate identity and the introduction of elements that distinguish it from the already present foreign competition in the domestic market. The project made in a collaboration with English consultants who have developed technological systems facility.
4. 2001 In collaboration with P. Pakulin landscaping and renovation of building facades Lek (now Sandoz), Warsaw First International experience!
5. 2002 In cooperation with IZTR doo, Ljubljana (architect Andrej Kalamar) Shopping centre in Lendava; Location: Lendava area: 3.900 m2 Customer: Imo-Real l.l.c. Type: Retail status: completed
6. 2002 In collaboration with architect Peter Car and company IBT Ljubljana: Refrigerated warehouses "Nikotransport" Location: Moste Komenda area: 3800 m2 Customer: Nikotrans l.l.c. type: industrial status: completed Demanding construction details due to expected constant -30 degrees C (-22F) in freezing chambers.
7. 2003 In cooperation with IZTR doo, Ljubljana (architect Andrej Kalamar) -renovation of working at home in Ljubljana; Location: Ljubljana Area: 13,500 m2 contracting authority: UK Properties Ltd., Ljubljana type: office status: completed Renovation of an architectural monument at the entrance to the city centre. Extension of historic building from 1938.
8. 2003 In collaboration with architect Peter Car and IBT Ljubljana Road Toll Stations: Ivanna Gorica, Krtina, Lukovica, Drnovo, Vodice (investor DARS) status: completed Demanding electronic installations. Stations were mainly built up without interruption of traffic. Example CP Drnovo:
9. 2004 In collaboration with architect Peter Car and IBT Ljubljana Clinic Location: Domale Area: 14,400 m2 Customer: Clinic Ljubljana d.o.o. Type: Hospital Clinical diagnostics program + operating premises +100 Hospital rooms status: not completed (investors pulled out) I guess this was the most technologically complicated project I work upon. We were working in close collaboration with experts from Germany and Austria sadly not completed.
10. 2006 In collaboration with architect Peter Car and IBT Ljubljana Renovation and new construction of primary school and kindergarten Izlake - Location: Izlake - Area: 4,200 m2 the Municipality Izlake, Ministry of Education Type: school, kindergarten status: completed Complicated reconstruction, renovation and extension of the 100 yrs old school going on, while kids were taking classes in the very same building.
11. 2006 In collaboration with architect Peter Car and IBT Ljubljana - adaptation and extension of new sports hall - Location: Mozirje Area: 2.200 m2 the Municipality Mozirje, Ministry of Sports type: Sports status: completed Steel pylon of 40m span that carries the upper floor!
12. 2006 In collaboration with architect Peter Car and IBT Ljubljana Replacement building "Hangar III" at the Cerklje for MD - Location: Cerklje Area: 2,600 m2 Customer: Ministry of Defence Type: military status: completed Those hangar doors gave us some headache...ended great flyboys were happy!
13. 2006 In collaboration with architect Peter Car and IBT Ljubljana Renovation of the building "Internat" for the Ministry of Defence - Location: Ljubljana Area: 3,200 m2 Customer: Ministry of Defence Type: military status: completed Unfortunately I cant say much about this building since it has a status of Strictly Confidential 2007 In collaboration with architect Peter Car and IBT Ljubljana - Shooting ground Apache (investor MD) Location: Apace Area: 37,500 m2 Customer: Ministry of Defence Type: military status: not completed (lack of funds) It was great working on this project we were implanting interesting technology - cooperating with NATO experts.
14. 2008 In collaboration with architect Peter Car and Car Potisek arhitekti - Distribution Center Union (Lako) in Maribor Location: Maribor Area: 9,500 m2 Customer: Union Brewery type: industrial status: completed Regal warehouse with distribution logistics tell me about technological complexity!
15. 2010 Low energy Sports Hall Mokronog Location: Mokronog Area: 2,500 m2 the Municipality Mokronog, Ministry of Sports type: Sports status: completed Gym is a low-energy building, that requires 30 kWh/m2 energy for heating. Originally it was suppose to be 20 kWh/m2 building plans were made alright, but the parameter was later lowered due to building costs proved to be non-economical.
16. -2011 Solar power plant on the roof of the sports hall Mokronog - Location: Mokronog Area: 2,000 m2 Customer: Trimo d.d. type: Energy status: completed 2/3rd of the roof of Sports Hall is occupied with solar power plant. The solar generator at the newly built sports facility consists of 220 photovoltaic modules PVL-136 Uni-Solar. Modules are integrated into the building envelope and are part of standard SNV-3L. They are classified on the roof that faces South-West (azimuth 48 degrees) and has an angle of 4 degrees. The modules are flat-level integrated into the roof. Ljubljana, Januar 2015 PRIMO OCVIRK u.d.i.a.