1. A survey to investigate the sales of cakoi 1stapril 2010 Chakuay!
2. OUTLINE Introduction Background of the cakoi stall Objective Contents Tables & Graphs Findings Conclusion Recommendations
3. INTRODUCTION Set up 10 years ago Located at the T-junction of Telanai, BSB
4. BACKGROUND OF STALL Open from 8.30 am 11 am, 2.30 pm 5.30 pm, except on Sunday (off-day) Sells the cakoi in 2 types of flavours: Kaya + Butter Family-owned Business Sells snacks and drinks as well
5. OBJECTIVES To find the income from sales of cakoi in a week Projection of 1-month sales Projection of 1-year cakoi sales To find whether the business is successfulor not Finding the overall average sales per week, and per month
6. CONTENT TABLE Table 1 shows the figure transferred from our tally
7. Table 2 shows the estimated daily sales (based on 6 hours/day)
8. Table 3 Predicted MARCH sales
9. FINDINGS The cakoi is simply delicious and crunchy Survey forms are not suitable Talliesaremore appropriate Low cost (family-owned business) No rent, stall is self-owned Very little investment in equipment
10. Prediction of sale of cakoi for the Year 2010
Low laborcost, Low daily capital/expenses needed, Low capital investment.
It sells signature products.
12. However, the business area is not located strategically.