For Great Information on How To Train You on the IPad Click Herehttp://tinyurl.com/IPadvideotrn
1. iWork - ($30 for suite, or $10 per app) - iWork is an office suite that provides a word processor(Pages), a spreadsheet application (Numbers), along with a presentation application (Keynote).This application suite will allow you to create and edit various types of documents, forms, andpresentations. iWork also supports Microsoft Office file formats such as Excel, Word, andPowerPoint.
2. iAnnotate PDF ($9.99) - iAnnotate PDF Allows you to read and comment on PDFs. While itwon't replace paper contracts, it comes surprisingly close. Your comments and edits fully integrateinto the PDF. What this means is you can send the PDF to colleagues and they will be able toread your comments with any PDF reader such as Acrobat, and without having to own a copy ofiAnnotate.
3. DocuSign - (Varies on Service Level) - DocuSign allows you to sign electronic contracts.Currently the company has not developed an iPad app but with the release of Version 10.1 youcan sign documents through your iPad browser.
4. Air Sharing - (Lite $2.99 or Pro $9.99) - Air Sharing is a popular file transfer software that allowsyou transfer files to and from your iPad and any device. It supports all the major document formatsincluding PDF. AirSharing originated with the iPhone and has won countless awards. The originaliPad version was a little buggy but the latest update (version 2.3) has fixed most of the initial flaws.Attorneys will love the security features that allows you password protect secure connections aswell as place a passcode lock for App Security.
5. Desktop Connect - ($11.99) - Desktop Connection allows you to control your Desktop or Laptopcomputer from your iPad. Whether you run Linux, MAC OS, or Windows; you can be on the goand have access to all the files in your office. With Desktop Connect you can also view flashvideos and the software supports 3G wireless natively. You'll need to have VNC or RDP set up forthe desktop/laptop to ensure that the iPad can view your screen.
6. Dragon Dictation (Free!) - Dragon is the world leader in transcriber software. Their NaturallySpeaking software is the standard in voice-to-text applications and is the engine behind the iPadDragon Diction app. Depending on how fast you speak; dictating can be five times faster thantyping. Since the iPad comes without a physical keyboard, using this software is even moreimportant to increased productivity as it fully integrates into other iPad apps.
John Noel has been a Apple user and technology expert for over a decade. Come visit his websiteat http://www.myappworld.com/ which helps people find the best iPad apps for lawyers as well as