Discovering Visual Thinking
Embed Size (px)
a mash-up inspiration by both creating thinking gurus. Dan Roam & Dan Pink
Text of Discovering Visual Thinking
- 1. Discovering your Visual Thinking Skills Inspired by Dan Roam & Dan Pink Shahib Amin Founder & Creative at Syukran
- 2. 3
- 3. The only 3 abilities you need.
- 4. 1 Ability to see
- 5. 2 Ability to draw
- 6. 3 Ability to visualise
- 7. Lets take a look...
- 8. 1 Ability to see
- 9. See = Understand
- 10. See = Look at the big picture
- 11. See = Filter content
- 12. See = Define key problems
- 13. Seeing is ability to understand & evaluate, from a big picture and narrow down the content to its micro level.
- 14. 2 Ability to draw
- 15. Circle
- 16. Square
- 17. Arrow
- 18. Line
- 19. Draw is not the key to a good visual piece. Its a medium to communicate.
- 20. 3 Ability to visualise
- 21. Visualise = Imagine
- 22. Visualise = Tell a story
- 23. Visualise = Detect pattern
- 24. Visualise is the process that comes after see. And thinking out of the box before tooking action.
- 25. .org