1. 2D X-Ray Equipment: Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2015 to 2021 Published By: Winter Green Research Contact US: Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: email@example.com Toll Free : 866-997-4948 (US- CANADA)
2. Report Description Worldwide 2-D X-Ray equipment markets are increasingly diversified, poised to achieve significant growth as new technology breathes new life into a saturated market, forcing every facility to upgrade its existing x-ray equipment to have digital and therapeutic capability. Any hospital that wishes to remain competitive needs to invest in new 2-D x-ray equipment. As patients become more conscious of the risks associated with radiation doses. They increasingly demand the lowest dose available and will shop around until they find a hospital that suits their needs. Clinicians and providers are the same way.WinterGreen Research, INC. Worldwide digital X-ray applications are implemented with different technologies. Portability has become a major market factor. Products are customized to fit the needs of the clinician end user. Price and geography play a major part in the market. They are positioned in the market by application. Complete Report with TOC @ http://www.mrrse.com/2d-x-ray-equipment-market .
3. Scope Continuous advances in technology are driving the growth of the digital X-ray market. Innovative devices are based on software and new materials. There is an uptick in procedures for an aging and increasingly unhealthy population. This is coupled with an increasing demand for minimally invasive surgery, spurring adoption of diagnostic systems. The innovative technology will further upgrade the existing X-ray equipment to bear digital and therapeutic capabilities. Upgradation of medical equipment is essential as patients are becoming more conscious of the risks that are associated with the doses of radiation. Patients are expected to lean toward hospitals and clinics which will provide them with lowest dose of radiation. In 2014, the global 2D X-ray equipment market was worth US$5 billion and is anticipated to reach US$16.9 billion by the end of 2021.
4. Key Players GE Healthcare Shimadzu Varian Canon AGFA Toshiba Medical Systems China Resources Hitachi Medical Hologic Onex / Carestream Health FujiMedical systems Request a Sample Copy of the Report @ http://www.mrrse.com/sample/146 .
5. Corporate Office State Tower, 90 State Street, Suite 700, Albany NY - 12207 United States Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Toll Free : 866-997-4948 (US-CANADA) Contact Us Read More @ http://www.mrrse.com/