- 1. We are not just another business! We are designed for the sole purpose of creating greater success for each individual in our community regardless of their position, business or mission.We offer 7 unique business programs that will encourage businesses, ministries and the public to help each other through the same efforts that add to their own success.A place that connects you to the community and the community to you!
2. Join forces for greater success. Believers Business Center 7 Business Programs Each designed with the sole purpose Of your individual & groups success What all entities need Diverse forms of advertising A place that encourages joint marketing with continual opportunities Entrepreneurs Small Business Churches Ministries Authors Health/Wellness Artists Non-Profits 3. Through ParticipationYou determine your growth Your advertising goes where we go We promote your events outside the center Your business cards and flyers at our fingertips Continual business and personal successthrough easy connections to ongoing classes and seminars Everything we need connected through one place Strategic marketing for everyone Continual Traffic Advertising Target Marketing Word of Mouth Networking Teachers Strategic Marketing Students 4. Entrepreneurs ARK Community Shared Facility A Missions and Entrepreneurs Mall A place to buy Local What we need when we need it Customers can find you when they need you Business Incubators, Studio Suites or Virtual Office A place for walk in networking Walldisplay and flyer advertising in an event center Expo Center PromotionalCafe Conference Room Promotion Suite CommunityRoom Office Shares Lounge Class Rooms 5. The ARK The 23,700 + structure, which is being calledthe Entrepreneurial ARK,is the 1902 historical trolley and street car barn in the growing Edison neighborhood which itself is thriving with vital Brownfield development projects.Renovating a piece of our past to help our future 6. Our vision for the Entrepreneurs ARK when completed, will give us a cozy business atmosphere for walk in networking in an elegant space, but for now we are not limited in building businesses who will help us keep the traffic flowing and the rooms full as they are completed.
- Community Advertising Hall
The Vision The ARK is an entrepreneurs home, where together we have a continual venue of seminars, events,entrepreneurial training, conferences, fairs, flee markets and expos and lots of networking!!! 7.
- Joint marketing, collaborating and networking
- Distributorship Opportunities
What we provide forENTREPRENEURS Artists Authors Ministry Finance Non-Profits Health & Wellness Business & Entrepreneurs No person left behind opportunitiestogether we can put more people to work 8.
- Entrepreneurs Training Facility
- Beautifying and utilizing an abandoned building & lot
- Bringing business to the Edison neighborhood
- Restoration of an historic Trolley Station
- Self help training classes and seminars
- Certified Life Coaches & Counselors
- Healthy Public Entertainment
COMMUNITY What this provides for theCOMMUNITY Believers Business Center Members are Putting Kalamazoo to Work!!!We are essentially building business through helping others who are struggling. 9. The Center offers Ministries and Non- Profits low to no-cost rentals:
- Expo Space for fundraisers
- Space for rehabilitation and collaborations for Programs
All Programs are optional for participation! Non-Denominational AssistanceWhat this provides for theMinistries 10. We are looking for Companies, Ministries and Entrepreneurs Who would like to become a member to support and join us with your talents and expertise to build:
- Business in our community.
- Hope to those who have no hope or dream.
- A course of action that will bring better options for ourfuture generations.
- We dont need another church!
- What our community needs is a place to connect people to the things that help them through their challenges.
A plan we can fight back with 11. Member Benefits
- Member to Member discounts
- Joint Marketing Opportunities
- Space for meeting with clients
- Reduced rates on Expo Hall rental
- A place to display your work and highlight your services
Advertising in our Community Connection Hall, on our web- site and calendar 12. By combining the expertise of our internet marketing and technology members we have a virtual IT department. Through membership they are at your fingertips with a member to member discount when your ready for individual growth.
- Directory listings on our website as well as a link back to your website which, in turn, helps your website rank better in the search engines.
- Joint marketing through our news, press releases radio and more.
- Our page one Ranking will Bring business back to Kalamazoo.
- Reputable and Reliable Support Team Members begin with:
- Small Business Design Solution Kim Kopec
- BTPS /Microsoft Tech Specialist - Michael Lewis
- Page one Rankings Lauren Sorenson
Add your service to our list of resources Our internet & advertising team 13. Business Owners Through Believers Business Center your advertising dollars are not only building your business through multiple forms of advertisements, your every dollar is going into the success of others in your community.All for one low advertising cost
- 30 ways to advertise your business!
- 22 ways to invest in your community
- 12 ways to help minister the word in the marketplace
OrBecome afull memberand begin participating and hosting events in the center with member to member discounts, only $99.00 yearly renewal registration and $25.00 per month dues. Become anadvertising sponsor - support your local entrepreneurs -build your company name in the community as it travels with our members. $499.00 per year 14. Come aboard the ARK today Where else is there a place designed to make you successful You or your business may be its missing link. where everything you need is connected through one place. Dont wait until were done and sailing 15.
- Option #1 Advertising Member$99/yr
- Option #2 Fill Membership$99/yr & $25/mo
- Option #3 Advertising sponsor$499/yr
- Option #4 Class Sponsor@20 students $1500/class
- Option #5 Student Sponsor$80/per student(your Choice)
- Option #5 Silent Supporter(your choice)
- Option #1 allows you to pay as you participate with member discounts.
- Option #2 allows you to participate in all programs - time to liven things up with some new marketing strategies this option allows you to really get involved
- Option #3-4-5 allows you to help us help our community and build business and jobs in the marketplace.
How can you get INVOLVED? 16. Strategic Event MarketingMembers are hosting events for your commitment and participation now Networking Luncheon: First and third Thursdays 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM Author Story Times: Second Saturdays 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM ARK, Writers NetworkARK Endorsements Entrepreneurs inspirationsWin With WellnessWhat does it take to raise healthy kids Living The Promises Bible Study Groups Parent and Childrens Group Focusing on behavioral Change (What RoleDid I Play) Third Saturdays Life Coaching Classes (Become a life coach) Job Fairs Cause my business to prosper Turning point Testimonials Business Photo Shop (need a business photo?) We bring your cost down by bringing the photographer to the center for a day full of appointments. Wedding and Grad PLANNING BASH First Friday of every month Microsoft Engineer-Tech on SiteToastmasters 2nd and 4th Monday (For you public speaking and confidence training) Gifts UniqueUnique Holiday shopping. (Buy a gift that can change lives.) In the works -Family/Foundation Couples Night (low to no cost family entertainment) COMMUNITY Monthly & Weekly Events 17. Entrepreneurs ARK 30 day Training and Job Connection Program Our mission for this donation/grant-funded program is to offer low cost or free help to people who are unemployed or underemployed, seeking to explore new business opportunities. Qualified participants will experience a personal 30 day "arm-in-arm journey into the world of business or entrepreneurial-ship. Our ultimate goal is to help our job market/business - economy recover by setting a course of action for the unemployed and underemployed, by inspiring and training them to create business in our community. Four Steps Up Putting Kalamazooto Workcontinued 18. The"Four Steps Up Program,"is geared towards those people who are seeking a new career direction.This program is designed to assist participants in identifying their own level of ability and set a workable course to attain their individual potential and desire. We will offer two courses every other month.Each class will have a maximum of 20 participants.The participants will experience a personal "arm-in-arm journey into the world of business or entrepreneurial-ship. TheFour Steps Upcourse is a one-month program, hosted by certified life coach trainers, business coaches and domestic violence coaches as well as PFAL certified biblical instructors. Each of the four steps (classes) in the course are 2 to 2 hours long. The course will encourage participants to build and achieve what we refer to as the five Ds to accelerate their path for success:Desire Direction Decision - Determination - Deliverance. The " Four Steps up Program"is comprised of the following classes: 1. Desire: Dare to Dream an inspirational seminar2. Direction: Setting Realistic Goals This class will introduce business ideas and concepts. 3. Decision and Determination This course is a workshop in which they will draft their plans,4. Deliverance This final workshop will help participants begin developing their business plan and establishing individualized starting points. Established members and sponsors become their continued resources for furthering their success. Building businesses creates business Four Steps UP Entrepreneurs ARK 30 day Training and Job Connection Course 19. Become a sponsor of unemployed/underemployed person/persons to participate in our four steps up program. Get paid to share your skills by becoming an instructor for the program. Connect your existing program for us to encourage and direct the participants to for other recourses. Become a Member or an advertising sponsor and support our missions of helping people year round. Get involved Putting Kalamazooto WorkYou have the power to give people a choice and opportunity!Ways you can help us put Kalamazoo to workBuilding business creates business, lets get busy! 20.
- All sponsors will receive a appreciation report from the participants at the end of the course.
- A sponsor of three or more participants will receive a Wall Plaque displayed at the Believers Business Center.
Four Steps Up Putting Kalamazooto WorkProgram Sponsorship