Social Media Marketing For Small Business Marketing Secrets- Discover How to do Social Media Marketing For Small Business
Text of Social Media Marketing For Small Business Marketing Secrets
1. THE LAST FRONTIER LOCAL and MOBILE SEARCH Take advantage with How to take advantage of search engines for your local business.. PUT YOUR LOGO HERE
2. Who we are and why you should care.
Add picture and logo
Say cool (and true) things about yourself and your company.
3. Todays business owners are faced with an enormous problem
Search results are dominated by large corporations and major chains
Lack of knowledge to develop a web campaign
Belief they cant compete on an economical basis
Inability to make transition from traditional advertising medium
4. Before the Internet:
Staying connected meant advertising with:
Word of Mouth
5. Times are rapidly changing
Where is yours?
Do Not Call List
Traditional advertising mediums are loosing their effectiveness
6. The statistics are astonishing
1 Trillion Number of web pages in the world 1
50 Percentage of small business without a website
78 Percentage of households with two or more computers 2
82 Percentage of local searches that result in offline action 3
0 Without a web presence, you have 0% chance in connecting with local consumers performing online searches
1 Google July 25,2008 2 2007 Market Report by Jupiter 3 Study by Comscore Networks (Click Z August 2 nd , 2007)
7. Having a website isnt enough
How do people find it?
How do you drive traffic to a website?
Are you satisfied with your current web presence?
Search optimization companies are far too expensive for most local businesses!
8. Consumers are Talking about and Reviewing YOU!
9. Local Search A New Opportunity
71% of all American adults use the Internet.
91% of all Internet users use a search engine to find information.
Over 50% of all purchases are preceded by an Internet search
30 percent of all search queries contain a city, state or zip code.
There are2.6 billion local searchesa month
What does this have to do with you?
You dont need a website! (Although having one helps)
10. Why Mobile ?
There are 5 billion plus cell phone user vs. only 1.8 billion Internet users (almost 3x in market size.)
Of these users, 51 Million use smart phones.
There is a fundamental shift in how people are communicating.
Text open up rates are 95%
11. Not to mention
73% of new mobile phone buyers report that text messaging is the most important feature on their phone
The typical mobile phone user now sends more text messages than mobile phone calls
Gen Y and Z consider e-mail passe.
In fact, some universities have stopped distributing e-mail accounts.
You can buy traffic for .02 a click!
15. Geo-targeted campaign placement on major search engines
16. Standing Out!
17. Provide access to potential customers through Google and Yahoo maps
18. Provide access to potential customers through Review Sites
19. Our Services
Set up local listings
Make sure all elements are there to get top placement.
Add services here.
Mobilize your business
Set up Text Messaging
Add services ehre
20. Review Process
21. Simple! Our Process 1) REVIEW CARDS GIVEN TO CLIENTS - Print Review cards to give to your clients so that they can submit honest reviews on your product, service or performance. These stamped postcards are mailed directly to the Local Search Dominator headquarters for publication. 2) REVIEW CARDS PUBLISHED ON WEB - Review cards are scanned and also entered electronically on the web. These reviews are distributed through a variety of review sites (such as Google Local) so other consumers can find you when they are looking for a service provider. 3) REVIEW CARDS MAXIMIZE YOUR VISIBILITY - Reviews published on on-line review sites maximize your company's visibility, credibility and SEO results. The more reviews you have, the better your results.
22. A Comment on the Economy
When times are bad for the economy, it can be a great time to start a business. In fact, 16 of the 30 companies that make up the Dow industrial average were started during a recession or depression. These include Procter & Gamble, Disney, Alcoa, McDonald's, General Electric and Johnson & Johnson
These economic times are an opportunity. Companies that make it will end up with a larger market share than when they started.
How does one take advantage of the opportunity? By being knownhow does one get known? Marketing and promotion
Without promotion something terrible happens..nothing ---PT Barnum