Short brief information that describing about Project Management Institute (PMI) organization, PMI Indonesia Chapter and Fundamental Project Management for PMP and CAPM certification aspirants especially in Indonesia.
1. Project Management Introduction for PMP Aspirants Wahyu Cromer, PMP VP Treasury PMI Indonesia Chapter
16. IBM's customers and prospects are demanding certified project managers because they understand the importance of strong project management discipline in delivering successful projects. Those customers associate certification with discipline. Steve DelGrosso, Director of IBM's Project Management Center of Excellence and the IBM Global Business Services' Project Management Competency
18. PMI Certification High school CAPM (Certified Associate Project Management) 1500 hrs experience 23 contact hrs formal education
19. Project Management Processes I P E C C
20. Project Management Processes Monitoring and Controlling processes Planning Processes Enter Phase/ Start Project Closing Processes Initiating Processes Executing Processes Exit Phase/ End Project
21. Project Management Knowledge Areas PROCESS GROUP Initiating Planning Executing Monitoring & Controlling KNOWLEDGE AREA INTEGRATION SCOPE SCOPE TIME TIME COST COST QUALITY HUMAN RESOURCES COMMUNICATION RISK RISK PROCUREMENT STAKEHOLDER Closing