- Online search - Deluxe Small Business Heroes Tour
Online search - Deluxe Small Business Heroes Tour
Embed Size (px)
How to get your business found through search engines and Google maps, help customers find you online, drive local traffic to your store front, and leverage mobile web to attract customers.
Text of Online search - Deluxe Small Business Heroes Tour
- 1. Reach your online potential Help customers find you locally!
- Get found on search engines and Google Maps
- Help local customers find you online
- Drive local traffic to your storefront
- Leverage mobile web to attract customers
- search engines paid listings
- search engines core listings
- directory listings,Google Maps , GPS
What is search marketing? 4. 5. Search Marketing Myths
- Its prohibitively expensive.
- Its time consuming and technical I would have to hire an expert.
- Its only beneficial for big, national online companies.
How they breakdown bynumber of searches: 7.
- Do you show up onthe map?
2010 Deluxe Enterprise Operations, Inc. All rights reserved. Proprietary and Confidential. 8. 2010 Deluxe Enterprise Operations, Inc. All rights reserved. Proprietary and Confidential. 9. 10.
- What you can feature on your listing
Claim your Google Place Page 11.
- Creating your listing in steps
Claim your Google Place Page
- Create your listing and validate
- Manage & change your listing at anytime!
- How consumers search online.
- Look up location info (address, hours, tel #)
- Compare products, proximity to competitors
- Do you accept visa? Check?
Why consumers are likely to search a company online 14. How consumers find you
- They know your proper business name.
- Theyre lookingfor a generalproduct or service.
There are two scenarios: 15. How consumers find you
- If they know your properbusiness name.
- Proper website URL(if they remember it)
- Search engine name search(Dinas Flowers, Fargo ND)
- Online or paper directory(i.e. yelp.com, hotfrog.com )
- GPS navigation(theyre trying to find your particular storefront)
- If theyre searching for ageneral product or service.
How consumers find you
- Search engine category search(flower shop, Fargo ND)
- Online or paper directory(i.e. yelp.com, hotfrog.com)
- GPS navigation(theyre on the road looking for a service)
17. Can you be found?
- If a consumer knows andsearches your business name,
- will they find your business?
18. 19. Can you be found?
- If a consumer is searchingfor a product or service ,
- will they find you or your competitor?
20. 21. Whats next? Mobile search
- Mobile subscribers will surpass 5 billion in 2010 - 70 % of the world population.Ref: ITU Feb, 2010
- More user will connect to the internet via mobile devises than desktop computers within five years.Ref Morgan Stanley.
22. What you can do today
- Secure your Google Place Page.
- Get active in Social Media
- Ensure your site is search engine friendly
- Take advantage of online directories
- Investigated Pay Per Click advertising