2. 1981 The first personal computer was presented by IBM
company in August 12, 1981. From this date exactly the modern PCs
age has begun.
3. 1981 2010 29 years passed since that time, and no doubt,
today we use different PCs. Modern computers have gone far away
from their ancestors by external appearance, power and facilities,
but general principles of human-computer interaction still keep
4. Keyboard & Mouse First of all, it concerns information
input devices mouse (1963) and keyboard.
5. Light pen Stylus Touch screen A great deal of attempts were
made to change PC interface for changing the principles of work
with computer in general Light pen, stylus, touch screen but all of
them were destined for work of one man only.
6. Touch screen One of technologies we are interested mostly in
touch screen exists since the end of 1977 when Elographics company
in joint efforts with Siemens succeeded in creating bulging touch
screen adjustable upon kinescopes of that time. In 1982 on the
World Fair Elographics presented the TV-set equipped with touch
7. Today this technology is widespread in payment terminals
where touch screen is used as if a mouse. Changes in interfaces and
operating principles have difficulty keeping up with development of
computer facilities themselves and growth in diverse ways of
8. Multi-touch screen Now the multi-touch screen technology
does exist. And the fact that it permits to recognize user multiple
touches opens new quality horizons in human-computer
9. Surface iPhone Microsoft Apple And today there are multiple
examples of Multi-touch technology effective adoption Surface and
iPhone for example.
10. Multi-touch interface But there is no soft- and hardware on
the market which would require real multi-touch interface providing
multiple simultaneous touches.
11. Wells Fargos cash dispenser interface Whats significant
touch screen and multi-touch screen interfaces tend to minimize
learning curve, they are much easier-to-use and more understandable
compared to what we used to working with by means of usual PCs and
12. Nowadays PC is a unique tool for any person be it a
manager, chief or area specialist. But they are destined for
13. Its to be taken into consideration that people pass their
working hours mostly in negotiations, presentations, brain storms,
work group meetings. All that implies much communication and
simultaneous work of large number of people.
14. However, PCs are hardly intended for they are used
simultaneously by more than one user owing to the very fact that
they are destined for individual (personal) work.
15. Real meeting How is collective or group work carried out?
As variants meetings, negotiations? Such communication is usually
held at table, with some printed papers and minutes of meeting to
fix important things which are to be remembered.
16. By that the operation itself or work disappears, and whats
kept is discussion only. Because there is no such tool obtaining
facilities and power of a PC, but at the same time providing
collective and simultaneous work of large number of
17. Online meeting Joint network Acrobat Connect Microsoft
Outlook What solutions does the market offer for such challenges?
For example, these two products and much of information noise. The
thing is that you will not understand how much complicated it is
until you see another interface. Just remind a teapot you dont need
instructions to heat the water.
18. Till today there is no computer created yet, aiming to
facilitate the simultaneous work and collective interaction of a
certain group of people. The key problem there is no computer for
several people (!!!)
19. What we offer is to elaborate multiuser computer destined
for joint work of people group..
20. What does the multiuser computer represent?
21. Multi-Touch screen
25. Wireline network
27. Wi-Fi Bluetooth
28. The multiuser computer has to be equipped with a
exclusively easy-to-use interface, which would let any user
accomplishes all operations he used to doing during a usual
meeting, in easy manner and without setting too much wits to work
30. Files Preview Documents, pictures, video
31. Files commenting Placed directly on a document surface
32. Transmission to projector Whats on the table thats on the
33. Notes handprinted As well as comments and pictures
34. Teleconferences Collective video discussion with other
Tables and computers
35. Assign tasks Integration with Microsoft Exchange
36. Web-browser Observing and commenting web-pages
37. Conversation record Record of conference discussion on the
Table and mics sounds
38. Data storage Files, comments and records are kept safe in
the context of the discussion held
39. Search Searching for information in saved discussions and
40. Wireless communication Wireless facilities plug in and data
41. Facilities Search File Preview Data Storage Files
Commenting Conversation rec. Transmission to Projector Web-browser
Notes Handprinted Assign Tasks Teleconferences