2. 1981 The first personal computer was presented by IBM company in August 12, 1981. From this date exactly the modern PCs age has begun.
3. 1981 2010 29 years passed since that time, and no doubt, today we use different PCs. Modern computers have gone far away from their ancestors by external appearance, power and facilities, but general principles of human-computer interaction still keep working.
4. Keyboard & Mouse First of all, it concerns information input devices mouse (1963) and keyboard.
5. Light pen Stylus Touch screen A great deal of attempts were made to change PC interface for changing the principles of work with computer in general Light pen, stylus, touch screen but all of them were destined for work of one man only.
6. Touch screen One of technologies we are interested mostly in touch screen exists since the end of 1977 when Elographics company in joint efforts with Siemens succeeded in creating bulging touch screen adjustable upon kinescopes of that time. In 1982 on the World Fair Elographics presented the TV-set equipped with touch screen.
7. Today this technology is widespread in payment terminals where touch screen is used as if a mouse. Changes in interfaces and operating principles have difficulty keeping up with development of computer facilities themselves and growth in diverse ways of information operating.
8. Multi-touch screen Now the multi-touch screen technology does exist. And the fact that it permits to recognize user multiple touches opens new quality horizons in human-computer interaction.
9. Surface iPhone Microsoft Apple And today there are multiple examples of Multi-touch technology effective adoption Surface and iPhone for example.
10. Multi-touch interface But there is no soft- and hardware on the market which would require real multi-touch interface providing multiple simultaneous touches.
11. Wells Fargos cash dispenser interface Whats significant touch screen and multi-touch screen interfaces tend to minimize learning curve, they are much easier-to-use and more understandable compared to what we used to working with by means of usual PCs and operating systems.
12. Nowadays PC is a unique tool for any person be it a manager, chief or area specialist. But they are destined for individual work.
13. Its to be taken into consideration that people pass their working hours mostly in negotiations, presentations, brain storms, work group meetings. All that implies much communication and simultaneous work of large number of people.
14. However, PCs are hardly intended for they are used simultaneously by more than one user owing to the very fact that they are destined for individual (personal) work.
15. Real meeting How is collective or group work carried out? As variants meetings, negotiations? Such communication is usually held at table, with some printed papers and minutes of meeting to fix important things which are to be remembered.
16. By that the operation itself or work disappears, and whats kept is discussion only. Because there is no such tool obtaining facilities and power of a PC, but at the same time providing collective and simultaneous work of large number of participants.
17. Online meeting Joint network Acrobat Connect Microsoft Outlook What solutions does the market offer for such challenges? For example, these two products and much of information noise. The thing is that you will not understand how much complicated it is until you see another interface. Just remind a teapot you dont need instructions to heat the water.
18. Till today there is no computer created yet, aiming to facilitate the simultaneous work and collective interaction of a certain group of people. The key problem there is no computer for several people (!!!)
19. What we offer is to elaborate multiuser computer destined for joint work of people group..
20. What does the multiuser computer represent?
21. Multi-Touch screen
25. Wireline network
27. Wi-Fi Bluetooth
28. The multiuser computer has to be equipped with a exclusively easy-to-use interface, which would let any user accomplishes all operations he used to doing during a usual meeting, in easy manner and without setting too much wits to work on it.
30. Files Preview Documents, pictures, video
31. Files commenting Placed directly on a document surface
32. Transmission to projector Whats on the table thats on the screen
33. Notes handprinted As well as comments and pictures
34. Teleconferences Collective video discussion with other Tables and computers
35. Assign tasks Integration with Microsoft Exchange
36. Web-browser Observing and commenting web-pages
37. Conversation record Record of conference discussion on the Table and mics sounds
38. Data storage Files, comments and records are kept safe in the context of the discussion held
39. Search Searching for information in saved discussions and local networks
40. Wireless communication Wireless facilities plug in and data download
41. Facilities Search File Preview Data Storage Files Commenting Conversation rec. Transmission to Projector Web-browser Notes Handprinted Assign Tasks Teleconferences