1. OpenSource - OpenContent - OpenEconomy? The LockSchuppenAg RealLife CaseStudy of an quot;Openquot;- Company
2. CaseStudy: LockSchuppen Restructure of the adjacent RailRoundHouse to the FutureLab quot;Dresden 2056quot;: app. 5-7 Mio Eur Invest (final version) Open Organization OpenVentureCapital FutureLab Public European Elite- ThinkTank, inspired by: SingularityUniversity, Team Academy SingularityDistanceUniversity
3. FutureLab quot;Panometer 2056quot; The FutureLab will enable visi- tors to interactively experience the technological possibilities of the future - based on TechnicalSingularity . MindQuest 's will lead Your way through the future. After see- ing what's possible you can walk around the PeerAcademy and the Co-WorkingSpace where the real action today takes place.
4. VirtualEconomy Inspired by: SecondLife (LindenDollar) Currency: KayGroschen Dedicated to: AlanKay (TuringAward 2003) MoneySupply: 10.000.000 KayGroschen ExchangeRate KayGroschenEuRo will be determined by auctions on the ForEx EnteringMoney for new CitiZen's of NooPolis (graded)
5. Dresden PieschenBank Pieschen -----> Administration of KayGroschen for all CitiZen's RealTime-Payments 100% transparency RSS-Feed for all account changes The probably most important new bank startup in the free-state of Saxony since the free give-in of SachsenLB to a bank in Southern Germany. 2012: Name change into DresdnerBank???
6. NooPolis StockExchange Goal: 1-Click-Startups: within appr. 15 min from the business idea up to the first trading in KayGroschen Total transparency within NooPolis reduces complexity: SuperVisoryBoard's ShareHolderMeeting's AuditingFirm's BankingSupervision
7. NooPolis: A WikiBased MicroNation We ActionResearch the most important parts of a society: CivilRights: Constitution - Jurisprudence Politics: Elections - Administration - Legislation - Household Economy: Econcomy - CompanyRegister - StockExchange
8. NooPolis: WikiBased Everything is wikibased and therefor editable: Constitution who can change what, when and how HouseHold monetary issues Votings at disagreements Elections of trusted mediators Public Editing possible only with RealName CamelCase for ultra-fast linkages within Wiki itself Theoretical foundation: Nomic (PeterSuber, TheParadoxOfSelfAmendment)
9. GroundRules Participation only with RealName through invitation (WebOfTrust) June 2009: 75 CitiZen's 100% Transparency: any change of a WikiPage is present in the long-term RSS-WebFeed of RecentChanges and single WikiPage's API for future Mashups Started in: German, Now: English, Soon: Espaol, etc.
11. WebTwoNull in Action Wiki GoogleEarth Twitter WebLog Flickr WikiPedia EtherPad Mail Skype StadtWiki Xing Delicious FaceBook DimDim PieschenRadio RSS PieschenTv Doodle FlashMob StudiVz Mobile BarCamp Ning GoogleDocs SecondLife OpenStreetMap LinkedIn
12. How could you participate? design a 3D-CAD-Model of the LockSchuppen find Investors (for provision) invest yourself calculate building costs construct PaperModel of the LockSchuppen construct LegoModel check fiscal questions around LockSchuppen und contracts create a (or more) StartUp yourself find visitors and tenants Join LockSchuppen (@FaceBook)
13. SingularSummitEurope What: classical conference with KeyNote's SingularCamp with OpenSpace elements issues around the future and Singularity When: One or two days in September/October 2009 Where: TuDresden or GehAcht or PanoMeter CongressCenterDresden or SemperOper'a LockSchuppen