Text of Larissa choma guiding on preparing lamb burgers
1. Hi, my name is Larissa Choma and cooking is not only something that I need to dobut its my passion that takes out all the stress from me. I am also known by the nameof Larissa Choma Cook among my friends who drop by occasionally to try out oneof my dishes and tickle their taste buds.At our house, indoor cooking is my forte while my husband will put almost anythingon the grill. I created this lamb burger recipe to see if I could fool the entire familyinto believing they were eating a typical burger. Only after every crumb was gonedid I tell them that they had eaten lamb.We had friends over the first time I fixed these burgers. Everyone enjoyed thedifferent texture and flavors in the burgers.
2. Lamb Burger with Arugula, Feta Cheese and CucumbersThese tasty burgers are always crowd pleasers. Serve them at your next outdoor barbecuewith friends and family. Variations on the recipe are possible if any of the recommendedingredients are unavailable.
3. INGREDIENTS* Ground lamb, 5 pounds ask the butcher to combine 3.5 pounds shoulder meat with 1.5pounds belly meat* Coriander seeds 1 Tbsp, toasted and ground* Fresh mint cup, finely chopped* Lemon zest from 2 lemons cut the lemons into wedges and save* Kosher salt* Crumbled feta cheese 1.5 cups* Hamburger buns select a whole grain variety* English cucumber one, sliced* Arugula 2 cupsDIRECTIONS1. Mix together lamb, coriander, mint and lemon zest using your fingers to mix thoroughly.Form equal portions of the mixture into 10 patties. A loose patty will cook more evenly thantightly packed lamb meat. Larger patties should be the goal since the lamb meat shrinks whengrilled.2. Heat the grill to medium-high. These lamb patties will cook fast, so a lower temperature isbest.
4. 3. Salt the patties on both sides just before placing each one on the grill. Avoidcrowding the patties because it makes the job of turning each one moredifficult. Use a timer set to five minutes for cooking the first side. Flip thepatties and cook for five more minutes. The patties will be between medium-rare and medium.4. Crumble some feta cheese on each patty when two minutes remain on thetimer for the second side.5. Remember to place the buns on the grill to toast one side. Watch themclosely because they can burn quickly. Some grill masters prefer indirect heatfor the buns.6. Get a platter and arrange the buns with a lamb patty and some cucumber andarugula on each one. Squeeze a lemon wedge of the burger and top with theother bun half.One night, I wanted to fix these burgers, but a rainstorm put an end to outdoorcooking. I decided to use the broiler to cook the patties. The result was a hitwith the family. I did wait until I had the patties out of the oven before I addedthe Feta cheese. Creativity is the key to making great food without strugglingfor perfection. Cooks should remember to make adjustments for allergies andfood preferences when cooking for large groups. Flexibility ensures thateveryone enjoys the meal and feels included.
5. To know more about Larissa Choma and to avail her services feel to contact herat - http://www.fotolog.com/larisssachoma/170000000000014470/Article Source - http://larissachoma.wordpress.com/2013/04/15/larissa-choma-guiding-on-preparing-lamb-burgers/
6. To know more about Larissa Choma and to avail her services feel to contact herat - http://www.fotolog.com/larisssachoma/170000000000014470/Article Source - http://larissachoma.wordpress.com/2013/04/15/larissa-choma-guiding-on-preparing-lamb-burgers/