Lundquist hosted the 6th edition of its CSR Online Awards in Milan, part of a unique two-day event to discuss trends in sustainability and recognise top performers in online communications from across Europe. The event brought together more than 100 participants including sustainability and communications professionals from over 45 companies and organisations. Participants heard from 27 international speakers in three plenary sessions and six workshops.
1. 6th CSR ONLINE AWARDS DIGITAL DISRUPTION AND THE FUTURE OF CSR #CSRawards Milan, 27-28 May 2014 Christine Hermann CSR Communication Director, Orange Engaging web influencers to nourish our CSR communication strategy and get crowdsourced ideas for a better telco industry
2. commitment changes with Orange fair economy broadband smart city local development energy responsibility mobility accessibility quality service connected territory simplicity diversity customers digital education employees privacy personnal data ethics dialogue women & men social model children radio waves integration remote healthcare recyclingeco- design digital coach health CO2 responsible marketing sustainable innovation
3. discover all the Oranges CSR on orange.com/CSR
5. 11 www.hello-mobo.com a refreshing communication for Orange * * golden award at the W3 Awards 2012 category Charitable Organizations / Non-profit
6. Mobo & SoMe: ability to animate a community + viral power
7. so what?
8. need to re-shape our CSR communications from a many-sided CSR communication approach with poor acknowledgement to a unique CSR theme to enhance Oranges Image more than 10 internal workshops to co-create the shared CSR story
9. blogers meeting lively and committed contributions, a shared report to act a first promissing meeting
10. CSR story because our business stimulates others because exchange and trust nurture cultural, social and economic wealth because we promote environmental, societal and sustainable balance because we must create the conditions for future prosperity Orange acts for the development of each and every one of us, individuals, countries and communities
11. 6th CSR ONLINE AWARDS DIGITAL DISRUPTION AND THE FUTURE OF CSR #CSRawards Milan, 27-28 May 2014