Kelli Hatton, Business Development Consultant for Fitmarc, explains the importance of staff development.
- 1.Elevate your Fitness Business The Importance ofStaff(Team) Development
2. What IS so important aboutstaff development? 3. Your staff is your biggest investment 4. 5. How do you develop your team? 6. 7.
- The Quality of Leadership accounts for some 15-20% of the total variance in companies performance
8. How do you define Leadership?
- nothing more, nothing less.
9. The only definition of a leader is someone who has followers. Peter Drucker 10.
- If your actionsinspireothers todreammore,learnmore,
- domore,&become more, then you are aleader.
11. 12. So, whatis 13. Leadership is aboutCharacter 14. VISION 15. The ability to create a bond 16. To make people work together 17. What is in a Leaders DNA?
18. Passion &Drive
19. Desire to Lead Desire toInfluence Willingness to takeResponsibility 20. Integrity TrustConsistencyRole-Model 21. Self-Confidence NoSelfDoubt ExposeSelf Confidence ConvinceFollowers 22. Intelligence Ability toGather AnalyzeInterpret CreateVisions SolveProblems MakeCorrectDecisions 23. Job Relevant Knowledge Know about your company/industry Understand technicalities 24. A Leaders Role 25. Leaders. Create Vision Build Teams Develop People Allocate Tasks Motivate Followers 26. Identify your 27. SET GOALS
28. Set Action Plan Tools Path/Map Priority Time 29. Monitor&HelpAchieve
30. Build Your 31. LeadersDevelop
32. Nurture aCohesiveTeam 33. Cultivate Team Problem Solving 34. and Care 35. Develop People 36. LeaderscreateLeaders Notfollowers 37. IdentifyCore Competencies UnderstandNeeds and Styles 38. Leadership is action, not positionDonald H McGannon 39. Involve Everyone 40. Look forTalentsandAbilities 41. Communicate 42. 43. [email_address] www.kellihatton.com www.fitmarc.com