3. Efiling Form 2290 Online With Tax2290.comThe days are gone,where you have to stand and wait till you get a chance to submit your tax return to the IRS.With time and technology,The IRS has simplified the process of filing Form 2290 and paying your HVUT taxes with the ability to E- File. The IRS Form 2290 for Heavy Vehicle Use Taxes (HVUT) must be filed annually for each taxable vehicle that is used on public highways during the current tax period.The current tax period for heavy vehicles begins on July 1st,2015 and ends on June 30th,2016. Form 2290 must also be filed once a vehicle is placed in service.The due date for each month is the last day of the following month. Anyone who is filing a return with 25 or more vehicles is required to file electronically,but everyone is encouraged to do so through an IRS Authorized E-File Provider,like Tax2290.com.you can E-File your Form 2290, pay your HVUT taxes owed to the IRS and receive your Stamped Schedule 1 within minutes.
4. Info Provided Doesn't Match IR RecordsSubmitting the right information to the IRS is one point that you should remember while filing form 2290. Business name and EIN are one of the most important information required.It so happen for few owner operators,their business name is registered withtheir EIN.You need to pay attention that time. However,IRS has stopped accepting SSN (Social Security Number) as a replacement for EIN while e filing form 2290. If you have forgotten your business name or the EIN that is registered with IRS,you can retrieve the lost data by calling1-800-829-4933.Also,if you don't own an EIN,you can always apply EIN onlinetZttlIRS
5. New EINs Not Updated In IRS DatabaseThis scenario is common when you file your tax return form 2290 with a new EIN.It takes around 15 days for the IRS to update their database with the new EIN.If your EIN is not 15-20 days old,you will receive an error message stating your EIN doesnt match since your EIN is not 15 days old. Do not panic,you can always wait and file after 15 days and IRS would eventually accept your form 2290 and provide you with Schedule copy.
6. It is a rule that IRS accepts only one filing per VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) per tax year.And that indicates,you cannot file twice for one vehicle.If youre efiling online,you can always cross check with your previously filed return right there at your Dashboard,just to be sure.Like we know,prevention is better than cure. Do reach IRS Excise Tax hot| ine- 1-866-699-4096 if you get this error message.
7. Incorrect Routing Transit NumberAnother situation where your return might get rejected is for providing IRS with the wrong bank routing number.For betterment,you can always cross check with the number mentioned below of your check,and your routing number or you can always get in touch with the bank for the same. VOCRNAHI I234HInStlICt NtyuhomooooooPAY TO ORDERIIIDI-| uD'lZiE| u I |I: DCIl: |hE3|-55731ISLE!|ROUTING ACCOUNT CHECK NUMBER NUMBER NUMBER
8. ,_L1/ Efile Heavy Vehicle Used Tax Online With Tax2290.comE-filing is the method that is showing the sky with it's popularity.With the busy schedules and deliveries,its timeto move one step ahead and efile form 2290 online with Tax2290.com.At Tax2290.com,you will experience simplicity with a touch of user friendliness.Our feature list is expanding with timeand it is the best thing that we can offer you with our online application. For the best information on efiling,how to use ourapplication or about FULL SERVICE OPTION,don't hesitate to call our experts for better view points. For easy reach,get in touch with our Tax Experts @ call us at 866-245-3918 or write to support@taxexcise. com.