- 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Dealer Serving Virginia | Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria
2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Dealer Serving Virginia | Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria
Learn more about the 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class, available in both Coupe and Cabriolet models for personalized luxury at our Mercedes-Benz dealer serving Virginia. Take a trip to Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria to set up a test drive today!
- E CLASS Coupe / Cabriolet 2014
- E550 Coupe shown on cover with Mars Red paint, and optional KEYLESS GO, PARKTRONIC, and Driver Assistance and Lighting Packages. E550 Coupe shown at right with optional Steel Grey metallic paint, KEYLESS GO, and Driver Assistance and Lighting Packages. E350 Cabriolet shown at far right with optional Iridium Silver metallic paint, Grey/Black upholstery, and optional Lighting Package.
- Surging elegance. Is elegance a lost art, or a word with a forgotten meaning? Maybe for those who mistake it for something delicate, decorative or demure. But in its purest form, it is graceful, purposeful and strong. When bold innovation embraces long-held values, elegance thrives. As any adult learns, experience and knowledge have a way of evolving what feels good into whats good for us. Technology can masquerade as progress, but when it trades elegance for expedience, it drives even the most forward thinkers to reminisce about when lifes pleasures and passions seemed to roam free. Case in point: our love of the automobile. At its origin, open-air motoring wasnt some special form of pleasurecraftthe first cars had no roofs, so the excitement of gas-powered mobility simply came with a sunny breeze. It also came with rain, wind and cold, so enclosed transport soon became the norm. In time, the easy-breezy approach became an ever-shrinking niche of specialty soft tops and their clever cousin, the hardtop coupe with its central roof pillars rendered invisible. When rising costs and regulations drove most of them into retreat, Mercedes-Benz surged aheadapplying its deep engineering prowess not just to preserve the exuberant elegance of open-air motoring but to accelerate it. Today, only one automaker has continuously offered both of these bodystyles for more than five decades. The redesigned Coupes and Cabriolets of the 2014 EClass are stunningly advanced evidence that elegance is not just thriving but more thrilling than ever. And with breakthroughs like the new technologies of Intelligent Drive, its smarter and safer, too. To open up a coupe or convertible inspires a unique mix of freedom and passion. In the Mercedes-Benz EClass, its a feeling worthy of repeatingand never, ever retreating.
- E550 Coupe shown with Mars Red paint, and optional KEYLESS GO and PARKTRONIC. Please see endnotes on back cover.
- Style never goes out of style. Of all the Mercedes-Benz values that are indelibly etched in place, foremost is a devotion to moving the automobile boldly forward. To excite your passions, performance is always intensified. For your comfort, safety becomes more reassuring, while luxury grows more rewarding. And as the EClass Coupe can attest, its aggressively resculpted prow, arching pillarless roofline and glass Panorama roof have never been more enticing. Find yourself in its tailored four-seat cockpit, and what your first glance predicted is what every drive fulfills: A sensation that stimulates all of your sensesand just never seems to get old. E350 Coupe E550 Coupe Expressive new LED headlamps sweep back from the single-crossbar grille, underscored by sizable air inlets and subtle chrome accents. The chiseled profile guides the airand your gazepast the new twin 5spoke 18" wheels,1 to the intriguing LED taillamps. The power lurking within the E350 Coupe is no less captivating. Its 302hp V6 can whisk it to 60mph in 6.1seconds.2 The AGILITY CONTROL suspension instantly balances control and comfort, with optional 4matic all-wheel drive further inspiring confidence.3 And a Sport Package adds AMG wheels and visibly upgraded brakes. The more aggressive appearance of AMG lower bodywork leaves no doubt that the E550 Coupe is geared for the power-hungry. Large air intakes define the deep front air dam, while a black lower diffuser sets off the shapely dual exhaust tips at the rearwith each end accentuated by a chrome cross-strut. Iconic 18" AMG twin 5spoke wheels team with a Dynamic Handling suspension that lets the driver fine-tune the cars performance character at the touch of a button. The 402hp biturbo V8 can satisfy anyones appetite for acceleration, delivering 60mph in 4.9seconds.
- Some sports are never out of season. The activities you enjoy most in lifewhether engaging in them, or simply watching themtend to have a time and place. Especially if driving a convertible is your sport of choice. Sure, its fun to toss one around a curve on a spring afternoon, but how often is your game called due to weather? An EClass Cabriolet is open for pleasure year-round. Its innovations leave no wind untamed. Its performance is anything but timid. Its spicy new looks are the opposite of tepid. And while its acoustic fabric top and 4 -seat cabin are the very definition of tailored, its muscle is positively ripped. Which means its always in shape for your favorite sport. And always in season. E350 Cabriolet E550 Cabriolet Whether its sprinting to 60mph in 6.3seconds2 or spiriting its power top into hiding in under 20, the E350 Cabriolet makes every moment work to your advantage. Its 302hp V6 and AGILITY CONTROL suspension react instantly to balance response with refinement. With just a glance, its new twin 5spoke 18" wheels,1 sculpted lower body styling and sleek chrome highlights reveal its sporting soul. Or if youd prefer, let the AMG wheels and perforated front brakes of the Sport Package make a more emphatic statement. With a 402hp biturbo V8 that can thrust it to 60in just 5.0seconds, the E550 is one of the most energetic Mercedes-Benz cabriolets yet. Its multi-mode Dynamic Handling suspension and 18" AMG wheels also make it one of the most athletic. And yet for all its aptitude, it has a remarkably agreeable attitude. Part of that is from its upbringingwith the solid values and deep character that earn a car the Star in its grille. And part of it comes from a simple fact: Having all that power makes every effort easier.
- E350 Cabriolet shown with optional Dune Silver metallic paint, and optional KEYLESS GO, and Driver Assistance, Lighting and Parking Assist Packages. Please see endnotes on back cover.
- Forward in every direction. Look into an EClass Coupe or Cabrioletor out of oneand youll see the uniquely rewarding result of thinking ahead. Its redesigned cabin presents luxuries that might seem unimaginably advanced, yet they feel familiarand even essentialin no time. The Coupes four power windows and Panorama roof make it seem like you can touch the horizon. The Cabriolets wind-taming innovations let you gently touch the sky. And by day or night, hand-finished wood trim and new multicolor ambient lighting reward you with their luminance. With every drive, youll find a harmony of tradition and technology. Repose and responsiveness. And an outlook youll always look forward to. The magic of an EClass owes a lot to the science behind its design. Every detail of its shape, from the contours of the new lower bodywork to the side mirrors, is honed in both virtual and actual wind tunnels. Mercedes -Benz engineers aim to achieve class-leading aerodynamics in every model, not only to benefit fuel-efficiency but also to enhance handling stability, visibility in poor weather, and quiet comfort. Advanced light-emitting diode (LED) technology floods dark roadways with more even, natural illumination. In addition to the standard headlamps, LEDs are employed for the brake, tail and Daytime Running Lamps, plus the turn signals at the front, rear, and in the side mirrors. Integrated with the available active full-LED headlamps are distinctive running lamps that further define the power bulge in the hood. The exclusive AIRCAP system virtually eliminates drafts when driving with the Cabriolets top down. A clever wind deflector rises above the windshield, while a see-through screen powers up between the rear head restraints. The innovative optional AIRSCARF system provides warmed air from below each front head restraint, so you can enjoy top -down driving in cooler weather. With four individual sport seats and an abundance of leather and wood, the cockpit further rewards the driver with crisp new gauges. The new electronic shifter on the steering column allows for a more generous, wood-trimmed center console and larger armrest. A new analog timepiece is an exquisite detail whose design pays tribute to the classic 1950s Mercedes-Benz coupes.
- E550 Coupe shown with Black paint, Red/Black upholstery, Black Ash wood trim, and optional PARKTRONIC, AND Driver Assistance and Sport Packages.
- E550 Coupe shown with Mars Red paint, and optional KEYLESS GO, PARKTRONIC, and Lighting Package. Please see endnotes on back cover.
- Forever in the moment. Whether rushing toward the redline or toeing a greener line, an EClass responds in milliseconds to inspire immediate gratification, hours of enjoyment, and benefits youll still feel good about generations later. The advanced engines tap into a treasure trove of innovative technology to sip less fuel while outpouring a bounty of torque. High-pressure Direct Injection and a rapid-multispark ignition system can each fine-tune themselves within a matter of a millisecond. As a result, the E350 V6 delivers 302 hp and 273lb ft of torque with efficient enthusiasm. The biturbo E550 V8 serves up a supersized 402hp and 443lbft. While both engines are eager to rev like theres no tomorrow, their certified ultralow emissions keep the future very much in mind. As evidence, every EClass now includes ECO Start/Stop, which automatically shuts off the engine when youre stopped, to help save fuel and emissions. As soon as youre ready to go, it restarts the engine instantly and seamlessly. The versatile 7speed automatic puts power directly in your hands via a new electronic gear selector. Along with standard shift paddles, it gives you total shifting control with both hands on the wheel. The sport-tuned 4wheel multilink suspension is precisely tailored to its models character. On the E350 Coupe and Cabriolet, AGILITY CONTROL reads the road surface as each wheel moves up or downinstantly selecting the damping rate to sharpen handling upon demand while maintaining a refined ride. The versatile Dynamic Handling suspension lets an E550 driver alter its performance character with the touch of a single button. Efficient new electromechanical power steering on every EClass combines quicker cornering feedback with easy maneuvering and reassuring stability. Staggered 18" alloy wheels1 are an inch wider at the rear axle, to help the rear tires convert traction into acceleration without sacrificing the crisp steering feedback from the front end. Standard on the E550 models and part of the E350 Sport Package are legendary AMG twin 5spoke wheels. Theyre paired with perforated front brake discs and painted front calipers. Exclusive to the E350 Coupe, optional 4matic all-wheel drive raises your handling confidence in any season. Its 4wheel Electronic Traction System (4ETS) continually sends the engines torque to the wheels with the best gripeven if thats only a single wheel.3 The systems light weight helps to preserve the cars admirable fuel economy and naturally balanced feel. And since torque is permanently split 45:55 front/ rear, you can enjoy the benefits of 4matic in dry corners as much as you can appreciate them in winter driving or on wet roadways.
- Continually on the lookout. For more than 60 years, Mercedes -Benz safety engineers have been focused on the future. With countless breakthroughs from the first crumple zone to the newest collision-avoidance systems of Intelligent Drive, theyve predicted numerous safety standards that all cars have come to follow. More importantly, every pioneering innovation they introduce to the world serves to better protect your futureeven the part thats mere milliseconds in front of you. Perhaps no one has done more to change the course of automotive historyor help preserve the course of your own.
- E350 Cabriolet shown with Polar White paint, and optional Driver Assistance, Lighting, Parking Assist and Premium1 Packages. Please see endnotes on back cover.
- Mercedes-Benz Intelligent Drive. Predict, reveal, prepare, react. Far more than a list of groundbreaking safety innovations, a Mercedes-Benz is engineered as an integrated system thats designed to help you detect, avoid and survive a collision like no other car. Pioneers of accident avoidance. Innovative protection for convertibles Two core systems that help you avoid potential collisions were first introduced by MercedesBenz, and have since been adopted by virtually every automaker. The Electronic Stability Program (ESP) monitors the cars response to driving inputs such as steering and braking, and responds when needed to help keep the car on course.3 Brake Assist (BAS) can instantly maximize braking pressure if it detects an emergency braking situationpotentially shortening your overall stopping distance.4 Concealed within the rear-seat head restraints of the Cabriolets, dual high-strength-steel roll bars deploy within 0.3second of detecting a rollover.6 Industry-leading lighting. Standard LED headlamps generate light thats closer to natural daylight than halogen or even BiXenon lamps. Active full-LED headlamps, another Mercedes-Benz first, are optional. Their Active Curve Illumination and Adaptive Highbeam Assist continuously vary the beam pattern to maximize illumination of corners and straightaways, without creating glare for other drivers. LED technology also improves the effectiveness of the Daytime Running Lamps, turn signals, brake lamps and taillamps. A network of advanced restraints. Nine standard air bags5 include a drivers knee air bag, plus pelvic air bags and side -impact air bags for each front seat. Side curtain air bags help protect all four occupants in the Coupes, while window air bags rise from each door in the Cabriolets. In a rear impact, NECKPRO active front head restraints help to reduce whiplash. More than a continually expanding system of safety innovations, Intelligent Drive is a philosophy whose roots trace to the origins of active safety engineering at Mercedes -Benz. Fro...