2. 5 Ways to Integrate [SLIDESHARE] Into Your Content Strategy
3. What is SlideShare? Largest community for posting and sharing presentations Users can post public or private presentations in the form of a PDF, PPT, Keynote, Google Slides, and more Once uploaded, your presentation can be seen by a wider audience and is easily searchable by viewers
4. What to Post?
5. 1. INDUSTRY REPORTS Summarize key information Add visuals
6. 2. PRESENTATIONS Allows your presentations to be seen by a wider, relevant audience Easily upload slides Add to relevant category (ex: business, marketing, finance) Share to social channels
7. 3. REPURPOSE CONTENT Blogs White Papers eBooks
8. 4. VISUAL CONTENT Quotes VideosInfographics
9. 5. WEBINARS Choose a trending topic Add audio narration Easily share slides with participants Share easily on social channels
10. Why implement SlideShare?
11. 70 Million Professional Users (slideshare) One of the top 100 Most viewed websites (slideshare) 5x more traffic from business owners than other social media (slideshare)
12. Increase Visibility New posts go to the homepage Add to category page Seen by wider audience Over 70% of SlideShare traffic comes from targeted search Integrates with other platforms Hubspot Google Hangouts Oracle Marketo
13. Gate Content Increases leads Capture contacts information Utilize Analytics Measure Improve See who is viewing your presentation
14. Shareable Posts easily to social media Can be embedded in other channels (blogs, website, Improves SEO Creditable website domain Increases backlinks Improves referrals by adding links back to your site
15. RECOMMENDATIONS Include link back to your website Optimize for SEO Make it eye catching Focus on the 1st slide Add a CTA Post relevant content ENGAGE
16. If you liked our presentation, then follow us on social media and subscribe to our blog to stay up to date with the latest in inbound marketing. LETS CONNECT: Twitter WebsiteBlog LinkedInGoogle+ Instagram